Consultant next level consulting
My main duties
My main duty is to give advice and support to our customers in implementing as well as maintaining project and process management. Additionally, I am a passionate trainer of project management. I try my best to equip my course participants with adequate basic knowledge for their role as project manager. Creating a comfortable learning environment is my main objective: Fun makes learning a piece of cake!
- Certified Project Management Associate (IPMA Level D®)
- Bachelor of Science from the Vienna University of Economics and Business: focus on change management
- Supportive role in implementing project management in a company in the aviation industry
- Supportive role in re-structuring process management in a company in the energy industry
- Supportive role in the project starting process in a data cleansing project
- Moderation of project controlling workshops in a government-funded company
- Maintenance of the project portfolio at next level consulting
- Basic project management trainings
My private interests
In my leisure time I do Pilates or go hiking. I also love cooking and adore good food. In the evenings I love reading thrillers that give me goose bumps.