Senior Consultant next level consulting
My main duties
My focus is on the “human” aspect. How do we communicate (best), how do we lead our teams, how can we motivate people to work together in a targeted and efficient manner? The workshops are characterised by a positive learning atmosphere and a balance between theory and practice. I also believe in learning by doing.
- Team coach, Systemic Coach
- Trainer for adult education
- Linguist and language coach (DGSS)
- Officially recognized speech therapist
- Implementation of a target agreement system / performance assessment system at an automotive expert organisation as part of a balanced scorecard implementation
- Team coaching with focus on “cooperation” and “processes”
- Individual and group trainings on the topics of rhetoric, making phone calls, leading a discussion, voice, presentation, moderation and leadership for executives, project managers and project staff
- Personal coaching on the topic of leadership behaviour and development possibilities
- Design and implementation of social development programmes for project managers
- Lecturer at the Frankfurt Technical University and Darmstadt Technical University (social competences)
My private interests
I like being on the move, hiking in the mountains or skiing. I love travelling abroad every once in a while, but I also enjoy culture at home, at the theatre or a concert.