Cara Rusy, BA
Junior Consultant next level consulting
My main duties
At next level consulting I support customer orders in the role of a junior consultant. My main tasks include the preparation of presentation and training documents, the organization of appointments and tasks, as well as the conception and implementation of customer-specific qualification programs for project, process and change management.
- Bachelor's degree in Tourism and Leisuremanagement
- Master's program in International Business and Economic Diplomacy
- IPMA level D®
- Lean Six Sigma White Belt
- Project management in the tourism and leisure industry
- Negotiations, project and crisis management including building a team in the health sector to work with government organizations and related companies
- Development of new supply chain processes for the Sino-European area
- Practical process improvements for a Chinese electronics manufacturer
- Created organizational structures to support central project management support, as well as departmental project execution
My private interests
In my free time I like to be active in sports. When things need to be a little quieter, I like to spend time with friends and family, read or attend various cultural and art events. Traveling and getting to know new cultures are also among my passions.