Senior Consultant next level consulting
My main duties
My work consists of everything that has to do with managing relationships. Because I think that leadership and management are mostly about relationship building. I support people in all kinds of development and change projects in designing roles, developing teams and resolving conflicts. I reflect on complex relationship systems in coaching sessions and develop helpful communication methods in trainings together with the participants. My work benefits from my structured methods and a good sense for cultural details as well as they way I dedicate my heart and my mind to my work.
- Systemic organisation consultant
- Systemic mediator
- Religious pedagogue
- Consulting in a change process/organisational development in a central ecclesiastical administrative unit
- Consulting on the creation of an international team after redefining processes
- Strategy development in ecclesiastical and socio-economic organisations (development and introduction of balanced scorecards)
- Executive coaching
- Leadership and team development within a large-scale project
My private interests
I am enthusiastic about a lot of things: Spending an evening with friends, French cuisine, exciting books, going to a festival, cabaret shows and last but not least, my city: Berlin.