Senior Consultant next level consulting
My main duties
I offer my experience to customers in the fields of project and process management. My main tasks are applying agile methods, requirements management as well as conflict and crisis management. I work most often in IT, health care and for the authorities.
In my experience, encouraging open and constructive communication is a crucial factor for the success of a project, and I find this particularly important in my work.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®
- Certified Professional Requirements Engineer (IREB)
- Certified Scrum Master
- Certified and academic mediator
- Monitoring and leading SAP reengineering projects in an international company
- Development of an Austria-wide CRM system
- Project management during the implementation of a high-availability pension system
- Many years as head of department of an organisation/IT department (IT and software development projects, process optimisation of IT/organisational processes)
My private interests
I spend most of my free time with my family and I really appreciate the many possibilities in and around Vienna. When my feet get itchy, I love travelling to new countries and cities to enjoy the different people, languages and cultures.
“PMI", "PMP” and "PMI-ACP" are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.