Mag. Elke Kasser
Consultant next level consulting
My main duties
I am interested in project management - from single project management to portfolio management.
In order to meet the ever-increasing dynamics of our time, I am concerned with the topic of agility and the change from traditional project (portfolio) management to agile project management.
In addition to the introduction of agile methods, I see the associated cultural change as a special challenge, which must be explicitly taken into account for a sustainable introduction.
- master of business administration at the JKU Linz (focus: organization)
- certified project manager according to IPMA
- training as scrum master
- training and further education on the topics employee / leadership, strategy, process management, change management
- definition and introduction of agile requirements management
- management PMO
- professional development of tools for single project management / project portfolio management
- education and training for project managers
- reorganization projects
- strategy development processes
My private interests
I like to spend my free time in nature or cook for my family and friends. I'm not a Globetrotter, but love short breaks - preferred to “Bella Italia”!