Gabor Vozari, MSc, CEMS MIM, PMP
Senior Consultant next level consulting
My main duties
I am particularly interested in topics related to organizational development, management consulting and project management. Effective and solution-oriented communication is most important to me in my work as a consultant, trainer and coach. My work is based on many years of experience in project management and comprehensive economical knowledge. In addition, my training as a systemic consultant forms the basis for my practical experience in change management and the application of agile processes.
- Master of Science in Business Administration
- Master’s in International Management (CEMS)
- Project Management Professional (PMP®)
- Training in systemic consulting and coaching
- Professionalization of project management and establishment of project portfolio management in several companies in the industry and trade sector
- Design and support of change processes (planning and controlling of the restructuring of an IT organization (400+ employees) within the scope of a company-wide restructuring at a worldwide leading credit insurance company)
- Moderation of international workshops (europe-wide, up to 70 participants)
- Conceptualisation, development and implementation of various seminars and trainings on the topics of project and programme management, leadership, business communication
My private interests
I love sports (swimming, tennis, skiing,...) and I enjoy spending my free time in nature. I travel a lot and enjoy discovering other countries and cultures.