Senior Consultant next level consulting
My main duties
I am particularly interested in challenges in the areas of project, process and quality management. My training, consulting and coaching skills help me get all participants to reflect on their own experiences and get motivated about constructive collaboration in order to shape their working environment while using their strengths for a common goal. Which I do with great success: People I have worked with design their processes and projects in a sustainable, high-quality manner.
- Certified project manager according to IPMA (GPM)® and IAPM
- Completed a project coaching curriculum
- Process and quality management (all standards)
- Communications electronic technician
- Operative project management with focus on telecommunication/IT, incl. training and development of the project team
- Lecturer at the Hasso Plattner Institute of Potsdam University, with a focus on “Managing complex projects”
- Implementation of project, process and quality management (operative and/or strategic) in different sectors and different roles (consulting, coaching, technical expert)
- Development and implementation of (complex) education offers in project management, partly with certification coaching IPMA® and/or simulations
- Development of (complex) education offers in process management, partly with simulations
My private interests
As a single dad, my two great teenagers are the counterpart to my professional life. My daughter’s passion for football and my son’s creative mind are at the core of our free time together, and I also enjoy model building and music (listening to it, playing it myself and organising it).