My main duties
My professional activities focus on effectively linking the strategy, structure and culture of a company: Are we initiating the correct projects for implementing the strategy (portfolio management), how do we increase the result and process quality of our projects, how can we create conditions that are both attractive and motivating to people?
- Banking and business graduate
- Certified senior project manager (IPMA Level B®)
- Systemic coach
- Private lecturer at Ravensburg University of Cooperative Education
- Implementation of a global PMO at an international company (industrial sector)
- Controlling the initiation and start process of a project programme (18 nested projects) for the individualisation and customisation of the entire service offering portfolio (aviation sector)
- Project management following the introduction of a satellite-operated toll system in Germany
- Introduction and professionalisation of project management in various sectors such as the media and entertainment industry
My private interests
Even in my free time, I manage complexity with my 3 kids: Alya, Tara and Luke. :) I love fast, dynamic and varied sports, such as handball and mountain biking.