Senior Consultant next level consulting
My main duties
Project management is not only a collection of different methods. Bringing meaning, strategy and management attention together produces important “aha” experiences for participants in my consultations and trainings. Furthermore, it is important to know how to represent or sell oneself in a project and how to confidently overcome difficult situations with customers and colleagues. These soft skills, paired with my own experiences from the last 20 years, leave the participants with a holistic and, above all, practical and sustainable experience.
- Certified Project Manager (IPMA Level C®)
- Certified Sales and Personality Trainer
- Degree Engineer in Electrical Engineering (UAS)
- Project management training and consulting services since 2004, in many sectors
- Certification support for candidates according to IPMA standards (Level D, B, C and A)
- Interim manager in telecommunications: Facelift of a web-based content and document management system for project management standards (project management 2015)
- Distribution, development, design and roll-out (national/international) of a stress reality training
- “Fire Drill Training” for a telecommunication company (project management 2014)
- Development, design and implementation of “sales awareness” for service managers
- Selling data networks (WANs), primarily to banks
My private interests
I love doing sports in my free time. My particular passions are cycling and golf.