Consultant next level consulting APAC
My main duties
My focus is on building long-term sustainable relationships and executing projects by helping my clients set goals, build strategies and have a direction for their businesses. I value respect and trust for long-term relationships to flourish and to build ethical businesses. I enjoy bridging transitions from ideas and strategies to project execution.
- Master of Project Management (Thesis – Cancer Patient Navigation Framework within a Healthcare Complex Social System) - University of Sydney (GAC accredited).
- Certificate in Small Business Management - RMIT
- Bachelor of Environmental Design (Architecture) – University of Western Australia
- Undergraduate Diploma in Modern Languages (German) – University of Western Australia
- Diploma in Architectural Technology – Singapore Polytechnic
- Project manager for various construction companies in Singapore and Australia.
- Project manager for design consultancy in Singapore and Australia.
- Project director for a fashion manufacturing company in Australia.
- Mentor for a number of creative entrepreneurs and businesses, ranging from accessories designers, textile designers, artists to interior designers, architects and IT startups in Melbourne, Sydney, Singapore and Antigua.
My private interests
I enjoy riding dirt bikes and horses, lazing on the beach and going for long walks while getting lost in my thoughts. I volunteer at the Riding for the Disabled Association of Singapore. If yoga and Pilates is a sport, I am a sportswoman!