Senior Consultant next level consulting
My main duties
I devote myself to answering the following questions: How do we develop high-performing teams in new working environments? What processes regarding structural and cultural elements do companies need in future?
- Studied international economic sciences at SOWI Innsbruck and Aston Business School
- Professional Scrum Master
- Certified senior project manager (IPMA Level B®)
- Certified systemic trainer & moderator
- Marketing professional
- Scrum Product Owner (Scrum Alliance)
- Consulting activities in the areas of agile systems, strategy, corporate culture, process, change and project management
- Training and facilitation in new work, design thinking, behavioral skills (leadership, conflict management, facilitation, presentation) as well as intercultural cooperation and virtual communication for global teams.
- Project management in IT, public sector and health sectors, telecommunication, logistics, food and construction industry, NGOs, NPOs, including training and development of the project team
- Consultancy activities in the field of strategy, corporate culture, process, change and project management
- Development and implementation of project and process management standards
- Coaching of project managers and executives
- Training and consulting in the field of behavioural competencies (leadership, conflict management, moderation, presentation) as well as intercultural collaboration and virtual communication of global teams
- Head of international integrated ERP software development projects and their implementation for foodstuff control centres and food trade in Austria, Germany, Switzerland and the US
My private interests
I recharge my batteries in nature and with my family. I love discovering new countries and cultures. I am fascinated by the sea and its fauna as well by mountains in every season. Preserving our Mother Earth is very important to me.