My main duties
The right mixture makes the difference. As project management trainer and coach, my motto is to combine in the best way possible the two worlds of classic and agile project management, not to separate them. Within the next level group, I am responsible for the strategic orientation and development of our interim management department.
- Magister (Master’s) degree in Social and Economic Sciences at the Vienna University of Economics and Business
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM I) and Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO I) according to Scrum.org standards
- Certified Project Manager (IPMA Level C©)
- Lecturer at the SRH Fernhochschule – The Mobile University
- Scrum Master and coach in IT projects with hybrid approaches
- Project manager in international IT projects in the aviation industry
- Managing director of the next level academy GmbH (organisation and marketing of project, process and change management trainings)
- Trainer at the next level academy GmbH (project management trainings for ca. 200 people per year from various industries)
- Deputy head of the Corporate Project Management Office at an aviation company
- Implementation and development of project management methods in the aviation industry and the industry sector
My private interests
When I am not at work, I spend as much time as possible with my three children. To counterbalance work, I have always enjoyed doing sports (tennis, ice hockey and running) and listening to music for relaxation. I have also developed a passion for my acoustic guitar, which I like to use as percussion instrument.