Consultant next level consulting
My main duties
I support and consult our clients in organizational development and IT projects. One of my competencies is building program management offices. I train project management methods and the use of project management tools like next project, Planview and MS Project. I gained a lot of experience especially in the energy sector, the telecommunications and banking sector and the handicraft sector from working in several countries such as in Austria, Germany, Switzerland and in Slovakia.
- Project Management Associate according to IPMA (Level D®)
- Master's degree in socio-economic sciences
- Lector at the University of Applied Sciences
- Project consulting and coaching in the introduction of a funding program in a complex project environment
- Program support for an energy company, definition and implementation of the reporting structure
- Project controlling in a medium-sized enterprise
- Participation in the implementation of project management career paths in a telecommunications company
- Implementation of a project management software including training
My private interests
Besides my work as consultant and trainer, all my dedication goes to my family business – a solid wood carpentry I took over from my father in 2014 and which I pursue in a proven craftsmanship tradition.