Markus Felder, MSc
Managing Director next level academy
My main duties
My primary objective as managing director of the next level academy is to support people who are looking for methods and competences for further personal development. Companies and employees should equally benefit from these methods.
My main ambition is to establish new methods and trainings, deriving from previous professional experiences in the sports industry (mental trainings and sports psychology).
- Magister (Master’s) degree in Sciences: diploma programme in Psychology
- Master of Science in Management
- Certified Mental Trainer
- Managing director of the Energieallianz Austria GmbH (Austria’s leading energy supply company)
- Considerable experience in sales, customer service and product management
- CRM project manager at BEWAG (energy supply company and energy producer)
- Individual coaching
My private interests
In my leisure time I do fitness trainings, I go mountain hiking and I love to travel, if time permits. Regarding mental trainings, they are not only my professional focus but also my private passion.