Peter Minar-Hoedel, MSc
My main duties
My professional activities focus on human resources and organisational development in project and process management, the development and implementation of projects and programmes as well as the design and implementation of complex processes. Based on my systemic education, I support customers in the development of tailor-made solutions for their company and I offer coaching in project and process management as well as personal coaching.
- Systemic Coach
- Certified Senior Project Manager (IPMA Level B®)
- Certified Project Manager according to PRINCE2®
- Certified Process Expert (PcE)
- Certified Senior Process Manager (SPcM)
- Coaching of projects and programmes in the fields of IT and Telecommunications, Logistics, Energy and HR (BTR, Adonis, AEF, Bill4IM, DKK, L4A, Invoicing, Prog 9, Driving Advantage, CRM plus, SAP HCM etc.)
- Implementing project management in various companies and industries
- Personal coaching for top managers in different companies
- Supporting the implementation of process management in different companies and industries
- Process management consulting, IT process optimization in different companies and sectors
My private interests
I spend most of my spare time with my wife Margit, my daughter Katharina Marie and my sons Philipp Marcel and Manuel Patrick. I am passionate about dancing (5 x member of the Austrian national team). I am a state-certified trainer in dance sports and am also active as a judge. To keep my balance I practice sport (running, cycling and skiing).
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.