Senior Consultant next level consulting
My main duties
I am motivated by complex problems. That's why my consulting focus is on agile frameworks and the necessary growth mindset for flexible approaches to solutions so that teams and organisations can still act and tackle these problems in a targeted way. [LK1] Establishing transparent team structures and collaborative responsibility and working visually are essential for me.
- Dipl.-Ing. Industrial Engineering
- Design Thinking Coach and Facilitator (Hasso-Plattner-Institut Potsdam)
- Certified Scrum Master (Scrum.org)
- Systemic organisational consultant
- Project coaching of an AI assistance system in the automotive sector; in particular coaching of the roles Scrum Master and Product Owner
- Founding and sale of a start-up; 2.5 years development and multiple implementation of an innovative experience product / event concept in the fitness and health sector (10,000 participants over 2 years)
- Project management of a gas power plant construction in Berlin
- Development of an energy procurement portfolio reporting tool for large consumers
- Owner of a digital creative agency in the event and music sector
My private interests
In the warmer months I travel around Europe in my VW van and explore foreign, exciting and hidden places.... I spend the colder months playing my bass guitar.