Robert Reinhardt, CFA
Consultant next level consulting
My main duties
I am interested in requirements engineering as well as in predictive and agile project management. I am available for assignments in consulting, implementation and training. I can easily work my way through all kind of local situations, always keeping a good eye on the challenges in the global environment.
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM1) according to Scrum.org
- Certified Project Manager according to IPMA
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Business Graduate majoring in Finance and IT, University of Frankfurt
- 10 years Portfolio Manager in the investment sector
- 5 years Financial Project Manager
- 4 years CFO at startup company
- Project experience: foundation of investment company, takeover in the tourism sector, fundraising cultural organization, logistics with automotive suppliers, IT strategy with airline, automation of bank disposition
My private interests
In winter I ski and in the summer I play golf. Occasionally, I take over assignments as a photographer, especially in the studio, but also at events or stage performances.