Rodrigo Espírito Santo
Senior Consultant next level consulting
My main duties
A professional with a wide range of technical and management skills, expertise and certifications in Business and Project Management and experience in both academy and industry. A dynamic, innovative and motivating profile, focused in successful project delivery for the broadest spectrum of stakeholders.
- Electrical Engineer, MBA, Specialization in Project Management;
- Led Badge (Leader in the Digital Era) Certification by DC-DinsmoreCompass, Oct/2019;
- GPSP (Guild Planning & Scheduling Professional) and GCMP (Guild Cost Management Professional) Certifications by the Guild of Project Controls, Feb/2019;
- IPMA-C (Certified Project Manager - Level C) Certification by the IPMA (International Project Management Association), Dec/2009;
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification by the PMI (Project Management Institute), Mar/2002;
- Acting as a Project Manager, Project Controls Manager or Engineering Manager, management of capital project services totalling approx. 1,5 million man hours and CapEx US$ 1,2 billion;
- Acting as a PM consultant, PMO implementation and management, Project, Portfolio and Program Management process design and deployment, class room and on the job training and coaching for Senior Executives;
- Acting as a Professor, teached Project Risk Management and Project Management Fundamentals in post graduation programs.
My private interests
As a native Brazilian citizen, I enjoy going to the beach with wife and kids, and also having some workout and jogging.