Sabine Reithofer-Reinhardt, MIM
Managing Director next level consulting Salzburg
My main duties
I am particularly interested in all tasks in the field of project and change management. My organisational and social skills help me to quickly motivate all participants to cooperate constructively and use their strengths for the common goal. Which I do with great success: Because processes that were developed by the employees themselves bring the best results and highest satisfaction. As a trainer, I am specialised in executive training. I love supporting and coaching executives on their path to a modern understanding of leadership.
- Doctorate in communication sciences
- Master’s degree in strategic management
- Certified Project Manager (IPMA Level C®)
- Project management in the art scene and cultural sector
- Change management support in industrial companies
- Project and start-up support
- Cooperation with the career centre at the University of Salzburg; certification of over 250 students as Junior Project Managers according to the IPMA (Level D®)
- Lecturer for PhD students in Salzburg, thesis as a project
- Trainer for all sectors in all project and change courses since 2008
My private interests
I am a passionate musical singer and volunteer managing director of Musical Company Austria, which is based in Salzburg.