Consultant, Development & Customizing next level solutions
My main duties
I handle the requirements management for the use of tools of our customers as well as all further tasks such as the customising, testing and supporting of tools. As product manager for next project, I develop various small free tools and internal tools and am particularly interested in all methods in the field of project management that support and simplify the project manager’s work. Since my work is very precise, I love to plan things and am well organised, I am in charge of matters pertaining to billing preparation and management support in our department.
- Degree in Project Management and Information Technology
- Studying Business Law
- Certified Apprentice Trainer
- Development and customisation of tools to support project and process management
- Requirements management and consulting for the use and customisation of tools
- Apprentice trainer in the field of information technology
- Supporting finance controlling at next level solutions
- Interim management: Project assistance and programme office at a large German insurance company
- University lecturer for project management tools
My private interests
My greatest passion is travelling. If I’m not abroad or planning my next trip, I love going to the cinema or meeting friends to cook, party or chat for hours. What time I have left is dedicated to my business law studies.