Thomas Becker, M.A.
Senior Consultant next level consulting
My main duties
Understanding project management as added value and aligning the structures and processes, that is my passion. At the interface between PM and Human Resources, I am happy to work on organizational structures, agile and lean are the current priorities.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM Scrum Alliance)
- Certified Trainer (LC)
- Ongoing training, e.g. on the principles of proper planning (BDU)
- Consulting on individual and multi project management in various sectors, nationally and internationally
- Design and implementation of international PM and leadership programs
- Consultating on strategy and organizational development and process management in SMEs
- Teaching assignment at the European University of Applied Sciences on the topic of network management
My private interests
I like listening to Minimal Music and reading books by Matt Ruff, but my favourite thing to do is spending my time with my family.
“PMP” is a registered mark of Project Management Institute, Inc.