Senior Consultant next level consulting APAC
My main duties
As an expert in project management (classic, agile or hybrid), dynamic organisation forms, coaching, leadership development and mediation, I possess a particularly large range of instruments. In change and innovation processes, regardless of the specific field, I always find the right language to speak with the people I am working with. Whether I am working on an individual level, in a group or on an organisational level, my unusual approaches allow me to always break the routine and move issues forward, even in difficult environments.
- Certified Project Manager according to IPMA (GPM)®
- Process and quality management (all standards)
- Communications electrician
- Operative project management with focus on telecommunication/IT, incl. training and development of project teams
- Lecturer with a focus on “Managing complex projects”
- Implementation of project, process and quality management (operative and/or strategic) in different sectors and different roles (consulting, coaching, technical expert)
- Development and implementation of (complex) education offers in project management, partly with certification coaching IPMA and/or simulations
- Development of (complex) education offers in process management, partly with simulations
My private interests
I enjoy hiking and sailing in the summer and cross-country skiing in the winter. I practice yoga all year round. I love cooking good food for my friends.