Verena Evers, M.A.
Senior Consultant next level consulting
My main duties
My focus is on agility. As a consultant and coach, I support organisations in building up and designing agile structures and in starting and implementing agile projects. What I find important in my work? Bringing the agile values of commitment, focus, openness, courage and respect to life.
- Certified Professional Scrum Master according to scrum.org
- Studied Information Processing at University of Cologne (M.A.)
- Studied Linguistics and Informatics at University of Paris (Licence/Bachelor)
- Many years of experience in the IT sector in project management, as team leader and scrum master
- Conceiving and carrying out trainings on the topic of agile project management and scrum
- Coaching and consulting for the introduction of the agile scrum framework in projects with teams spread out over the globe in the IT and tourism sectors
My private interests
When I am not spending my free time with my family or friends, I like to relax with yoga or by running.