Bernhard Fink, Ing. Mag.(FH), MBA
Senior Consultant next level consulting
My main duties
As a freelancer and an employed consultant, I have worked in many international companies and experienced how different the organisations are and at the same time how much potential for improvement still exists in the cooperation of people. I am fascinated by the great importance of simple things in the interaction of people, which unfortunately are neglected far too often.
For this reason, I have worked intensively on new forms of collaboration and now support companies in their agile transformations with consulting, coaching, and training.
- Marketing & Sales degree programme (FH Campus02 in Graz)
- General Management Studies (Josef Schumpeter Institute in Wels)
- Project Management Certifications: PMI-PMP®, PMI-PgMP®
- Agile method certifications: PMI-ACP®, CSPO, PSM I, SAFe SPC
- Agile organisational development, lecturer at the University of Graz / UNI for LIFE
- International project experience in the USA, Argentina and various countries in Europe and Australia
- Support for agile changes in large organisations (Agile Transition, Agile Coaching)
- Consultancies in the area of tension between traditional and agile working methods
- Effective design of leadership, cooperation, and methodological trainings
- Consulting, project management, training and coaching in a wide range of organisations
My private interests
I often read and spend a lot of time with my family or friends. To stay fit, I run.