Roya Malek Nasr
Consultant next level consulting
My main duties
With over 15 years of diversified experience in industrial companies and governmental organisations, I have highly developed analytical, strategical and problem solving skills, formulating strategic directions and devising business development initiatives.
My project management expertise is used as an implementation tool to aid strategy execution and achieving organisational goals. I am dedicated to the promotion and transfer of this knowledge to advance and enhance organisational effectiveness culture.
My negotiation and communication skills focus on analysing the big strategic picture as well as concentrating on the small details, and communicating this accordingly to enhance project implementation, project leadership and strategy execution.
I also believe in professional commitment and responsibility. Therefore, I cultivate responsible leadership and communication skills in dealing with people and changing situations.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- Certified Trainer (WIFI, Vienna, Austria)
- Business Management Studies (Webster University, USA)
- Member of the Austrian Chamber of Commerce (UBIT)
- International management consulting and project management for different national and international organisations in diverse sectors in Austria, Iran and Vietnam
- Lecturer at the Industrial Management Institute in Teheran with a focus on Strategic Marketing and Negotiation Skills
- Implementation of project, process and quality management (operative and/or strategic) in different sectors and different roles (consulting, coaching, technical expert)
- Use and implementation of project management methodology in strategy execution
- Design, development and implementation of project management courses
- Proven turn around capabilities, combining strategic thinking with hands on capabilities
My private interests
Taking long hikes, travelling the world and music are essentials of life for me.
Literature is another passion of mine. There is so much to know out there.
Expressing creativity through photography whenever there is time.
“PMP” is a registered mark of Project Management Institute, Inc.