Stephan Kraus, MSc
Consultant next level consulting
My main duties
As a Scrum Master and Agile Coach, I’m particularly interested in developing effective teams, which are placed in complex domains. The past years I focused on virtual teams in a scaled environment.
I try to support my clients in different ways: starting from facilitation and moderation of meetings ensuring a creative atmosphere for all participants to reducing dysfunctions of teams. I prefer using methods for fostering team dynamic and self-organization, with the goal of emerging valuable solutions.
- Computer Scientist (M.Sc.)
- Certified Scrum Master (PSM-III)
- Well-founded practical knowledge in the scaled Scrum environment (LeSS, Nexus, SAFe)
- Perennial experience as a Scrum Master and Agile Coach in a software development environment
- Servant leadership of several localized and distributed agile teams. With strong focus on facilitation of innovative tool-supported remote Scrum ceremonies (Daily, Review, Retro, Planning)
- Co-supervisor of eight domain teams in a scaled Scrum environment while using different practical approaches from the scaled Scrum frameworks “LeSS” and “Nexus”
- Conception and moderation of several Sprint Review Bazaar meetings with more than 90 participants
- Coaching and consulting using the Scrum framework
My private interests
I like to spend my free time in nature and prefer to end my day with a good movie. In autumn, I tend to spend three weeks as a servant-leader (waiter) at the Oktoberfest.