Managing Director next level solutions & Group Product Management
My main duties
I am particularly interested in the IT-related implementation of our customers' requirements in the field of project and process management. My many years of experience from hundreds of software implementations help me avoid mistakes that other people have already made. What I find very motivating is when sceptical project and process managers appreciate the implemented solution and leaders make better decisions based on accepted reports. I think that the greatest success is when issues that first appear to be complex can be visualised by all participants in a simple and understandable manner.
- Study programme for business consultancy professions
- Special course for construction and project management
- Technical school for building construction
- Qualification of project managers with focus on PM methods, profitability analysis and IT support
- Management of internal projects with focus on the development of products and the implementation of IT tools
- Implementation of IT systems in different sectors and countries with a focus on supporting project and portfolio management
- Support in the selection of software and further development of existing systems in project, portfolio and resource management
- Many years as a lecturer at various technical schools with focus on project management
My private interests
I love spending time with my wife Uschi and my two sons Paul and Lukas, and I relax by doing some gardening or watching a film. I also like meeting friends and enjoy being the last person leaving a party with good music. I play volleyball regularly and try not to hurt myself snowboarding in the winter.