Christina Hiller, MA, MSc
Managing Director next level consulting
My main duties
Since the beginning of my professional career, communication and collaboration have played a central role – mostly in the form of projects or change tasks. I have moved from being a project manager at Austrian Airlines to a coach and consultant of project, change and transformation management to managing director of next level consulting South Africa. My clients, as well as colleagues, know me as a passionate champion of a solution-focused and resource-oriented approach to collaboration as well as a creative thinker and designer of tailor-made and sustainable pieces of work.
- M.A. (Mag. Rer. Soc. Oec.) in International Business Administration
- Master of Science in Coaching
- Certified project manager according to IPMA®
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- Design Thinking Coach
- Medical Representative
- Field Guide of Southern Africa, NQF Level 2
- Project manager and change manager in the airline industry, including the establishment of a project management office (PMO)
- Systemic structural and cultural development projects
- Professionalisation of project management at a telecommunications company
- Training and supervision of internal and external (project) coaches in German- and English-speaking countries
- Organisational development and introduction of agile working methods (especially design thinking)
- Design and implementation of executive development programmes and large group events
- Coaching of executives and individuals
- Lecturer in Coaching at the South African College of Applied Psychology (SACAP)
- Establishment of next level consulting South Africa (according to agile principles)
My private interests
My special focus is on my family – my husband, Reinhard, and my two children, Sara Thandiwe and Isak Themba, as well as our three cats. My passion for nature and wildlife culminated in a study as a conservation biologist in 2018/2019, and I love spending my time in the African bush or on the back of a horse. Also, I am a big fan of great food with a glass of excellent wine in the company of dear friends.
“PMP” is a registered mark of Project Management Institute, Inc.