Mag. Gerald Sandalek, zPM
Senior Consultant next level consulting
My main duties
I like to pass on my many years of practical experience in the field of project and programme management in training and coaching. What helps me is that I am very good at explaining complex contexts in simple terms. My IT knowledge, my digital competence, my project management skills, based on IPMA®, and my 23 years of experience in an Austrian company can be put to good use in consulting projects and save our clients many empty metres and high stranded costs.
- Certified Project Manager IPMA® Level C
- Certified specialist trainer according to EN ISO 17024
- 3 years as project portfolio manager
- 20 years as deputy IT manager of the largest Austrian tourism group
- Master of Business Administration at the WU-Vienna
- Project and programme management in the areas of software implementation, conception, change, company integration, construction/conversion and infrastructure in hospitality, business travel and leisure tourism
- Project portfolio management and PMO leadership
- Development of project management standards, project management processes, project worthiness analyses
- Training and coaching of project teams
My private interests
I travel around the US with my camera, a few lenses and lots of equipment, waiting for the perfect light. As a student in language courses, I try to train my brain with Spanish and English language and culture.