Jennifer Keller, M.A.
Managing Director next level consulting
My main duties
I am a consultant with passion. My main tasks lie in the fields of change management, organisation development and project management. I have learned to appreciate agile and iterative approaches in order to make success visible quickly and motivate people. Because people are always at the core of my consulting activities.
- Master’s degree in Business Coaching and Change Management
- Certified Project Manager (IPMA Level D®)
- Professional Scrum Master
- Master’s degree in North American Studies Program
- Volunteer journalist
- Conception and implementation of change architectures in the change processes in various industries
- Consulting for organisation development in the administrative and banking sector
- Managing a project programme to expand the IT infrastructure in a food production company
- Supporting an energy supplier in implementing CIP
- Building the project office and leading a strategic business development programme for an insurance company
- Development of a project management standard and of project management processes inspired by IPMA® for a telecommunication company
My private interests
I love good cuisine and good wine. I am really passionate about cooking and enjoy relaxed meals in restaurants. What do I still want to achieve in my life? Visit all national parks in the USA.