Senior Consultant next level consulting
My main duties
I am particularly interested in all tasks related to process and project management. My organizational and social skills help me to motivate all those involved to collaborate and to use their strengths for the common goal. With success: Because processes developed by the employees themselves bring the best results and the greatest satisfaction.
- Certified project manager (GPM)®
- PRINCE2® Practitioner
- Accredited PRINCE2® Trainer
- Project Coach
- Degree engineer in environmental and hygiene technology
- Quality Management
- Project management commissioner in social economy, including training and development of the project team and coaching of project sponsors
- Environmental management in the food industry, the disposal industry, the automotive industry and public administration
- Authorised expert on the certification of waste disposal companies, auditor for environmental audits
- Support of a hospital in the implementation of process management
- Development of a project management standard and project management processes, based on PMI, for packaging company
- Process management training, consulting and coaching in the sectors: mechanical engineering and plant construction, retail, aviation industry, radio and television, healthcare, waste disposal management
- Training of project managers and project team members, coaching of project sponsors, project managers and project teams in the sectors: aviation, telecommunications, retail, mechanical and plant engineering, consumer goods industry
My private interests
I volunteer in disability organizations. I am the first chairperson of a self-help organisation and I am a member of the board of the Lebenshilfe Braunschweig.
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.