My main duties
I focus on project management, process management as well as change management. I mainly offer consulting services. Nevertheless, I still enjoy holding a seminar every now and then. Within the company, I am responsible for sales, and I have succeeded in establishing new products, services and target-specific special formats on the market.
- Systemic Coaching
- Risk and Crisis Management
- Various training in project and process management
- One of my main focuses is sports and what we can learn from them for projects and processes
- More than 25 years of consulting expertise in single project management, large-scale project management and program management
- Headed countless rescue missions in critical situations
- Contributed to the further development of project and process management in more than 50 companies
- Optimised team-oriented processes and developed process maps
- Trained more than 5000 people - from beginners to top experts
My private interests
My interests are versatile, because I am curious and inquisitive by nature. Many would say that I am a sports fanatic, a passionate tennis player, a photographer who still needs to learn a lot, a oenophile who is just beginning to learn more about wine, a LEGO collector and LEGO architect, that I am addicted to TV series but have far too little time for far too many exciting shows, and a football fan with a violet heart.