DI Dr. tech. Mitra Arami
Consultant next level consulting
My main duties
An Agile and Scrum-certified Senior Project/Programme Manager with a demonstrable track record in leading and delivering £multi-million business change, transformation, and continuous improvement strategies across global Telecom, Financial, IT, Education and Gaming enterprises; analysing organisational structures to drive robust financial and operational controls, systems, and frameworks. Develops cradle-to-grave programme schedules and project workstreams that adhere to aggressive deadlines to meet and exceed customer expectations. Combining a superior understanding of fast-moving markets, advanced negotiation skills and thought-leadership capabilities to deliver forward-looking insights and implement growth strategy recommendations at Executive level.
- Certified Senior Project Manager according to IPMA®
- Certified Business Process Engineer, Marriott Business School, USA
- Certified Payment Expert Training, The London School of Banking and Finance, UK
- Managing Agile Projects with Scrum, The Knowledge Academy, UK
- Certified PRINCE2 Practitioner®
- Over 26 years of experience in implementation of project, program and process management (operative and/or strategic) in different sectors, multiple locations and different roles (consulting, coaching, technical expert).
- Operative project management with focus on telecommunication/IT, incl. training and development of project teams.
- Designed and accredited 3 programs at Universities for project and process management and trained 800+ for project management certifications including simulations.
- Lecturing experience in UK, Germany, France, Iran, U.A.E, Kuwait, Oman, and Austria.
- Adjunct Professor at Ecole Normandie Paris Campus with focus on innovation and project management
My private interests
- Volunteering and community involvement
- Squash, Swimming and Yoga