Ramona Queisser, BA
Consultant next level consulting
My main duties
I live for and love projects and processes. With my structured approach, analytical capabilities and strong communication skills, I can support my clients and their large-scale projects in the best possible way. I focuse especially on combining the flexibility of project work with a structured management approach.
- Bachelor degree in International Business
- Academic studies in business informatics
- long lasting trainer for project management software
- Project coordinator in various (international / intercontinental) TV / film productions for project teams with more than 300 people (e.g. travel coordination, budget controlling, coordinating on- and off-boarding, team lead production office)
- Project management trainer, Germany/USA/UK with various clients over 2.5 years (from various industries, e.g. aviation, consumer goods, automotive, medical technology) for topics project management basics, Microsoft Project, Planview and other project management software
- Moderator for process workshops and documenting processes for various clients from industries such as light technology, media
- Project team member with focus on requirements engineering in a project implementing an order database
My private interests
Working in TV productions has not minimized my passion for watching (many) TV series. When I leave the house, it’s either to hit the golf course or taking a seat in a musical theater audience (bonus points if that theater is on Broadway – with New York offering many more adventures for a visitor).