Managing Director next level academy
My main duties
As consultant, I support the next level consulting team in a wide range of activities, while actively using my knowledge of several foreign languages. I enjoy communicating with our clients in their mother tongue as I believe that an open communication is the key to a successful cooperation.
- Bachelor’s degree in International Management
- Master’s degree in Export and Internationalization Management
- Organisation of educational projects and international events at Goethe Institute Bratislava
- Coordination of a globally recognized HR qualification delivered in 12 CEE countries in one of the Big-Four companies
- Delivery of workshops and presentations to support teaching of German language at schools
My private interests
I am a culture and arts lover, therefore I love socializing in cultural events and meeting with friends. I use every spare minute of my free time to learn something new. My next big passion is travelling.