Walter Sedlacek, MSc, MBA
Managing Director next level consulting APAC
My main duties
I am responsible for the expansion of next level consulting in the Asia-Pacific region and the training of local cooperation partners. We focus on training and development of international customers.
- Master of Business Administration (Telecommunication Management)
- Master of Science (Telecommunication Management)
- "Magister" (Master's degree) in Physics (Software Engineering)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM I)®
- Implementing a global cultural change project in 22 countries for approx. 45,000 employees
- Introduction and development of cloud computing in the regional data center in Singapore
- Introduction and development of international IT engineering laboratories for virtualization technology in London, Barcelona, Zurich and Vienna
- Implementing a PMO and PMI® knowledge areas by standardising the project management methodology for 70 project managers and 170 programs and projects in the UK
- Training on Agile Project Management, Project Management Office (PMO) and Portfolio Management
My private interests
I am married and have two wonderful daughters. I love Asia and its culture and I spend as much time there as possible. I am also a passionate diver, squash player and cineast.
“PMI" and "PMP” is a registered mark of Project Management Institute, Inc.