CEO & Managing Director next level consulting Austria
My main duties
My work is focused on customer acquisition and support. As a key account manager, I am particularly concerned with successfully and sustainably advising our long-standing key customers. During consultations, I make use of my know-how to develop structures and cultures in organisations. In doing so, I can fall back on my 25 years of experience in project management, process management and change management. One of my hobbies is organising and moderating large events. I feel the sparring of (top) managers is very fruitful, and it rounds off my range of services. Internally, as owner and managing director of next level holding, I am in charge of the strategic orientation of the group.
- Magister degree (Master's degree), focus on management and organisation, Vienna University of Economics and Business
- Completed a course in international project management
- Lecturer at the Vienna University of Economics and Business
- Scientific direction MBA project management and process management at University of Salzburg Business School (Austria)
- Development and implementation of international project management standards in a telecommunications company
- Implementation of project management offices in the sectors of banking and insurance, IT and telecommunications and non-profit organisations
- Creation and support of PM community within the company and on social media platforms
- Turnaround management in IT and telecommunication projects
- Development and implementation of specialised career path models for project managers in the sectors of banking and insurance as well as IT and telecommunication
- Organisation of large events with 300 to 500 participants
- Carrying out change assessment and building up change architecture OE/IT in an insurance company
- Management sparring (at board level, managing director of 2nd and 3rd management levels)
My private interests
I spend most of my free time with my wife Michaela (doctor and head of the weCare medical centre) and my three sons Benjamin, Daniel and Timi.
I am proud of my “life-long friendships” and a fan of the children’s theatre group Traumfänger. I use music as an inspiration; Grönemeyer, Falco and Die Toten Hosen above all. I also find my balance in sports (road bike racing, mountain biking, playing volleyball, skiing...).